udpdate!
Since I haven't updated in such a very long time, let me describe a wonderfully unplanned Monday from my fascinating life! Let's see, the morning was spent on finishing up chores previously abandoned during the weekend. At about 2pm, my dad 'invited' me for a nice drive up to KL to pick up my aunt from Singapore. Hmm..ok, sounds good, pick her up, get back home and delve right back into the wonderful bliss that doing nothing brings. Everything went as planned, we picked up my aunt in a mere 30 minutes or less and then after a bit of small talk in the car, they decided that it would be more convenient to drive straight to the hospital so my aunt could visit my grand-uncle [who is suffering from colon-cancer, those who have the time are welcome to pray for him, thanks.] and at the same time meet my other aunt there so she can pass her some letters. Still not too bad. I mean, I don't mind visiting my grand-uncle.. so time spent there is alright. We wait, and wait a little more and my other aunt shows up! So, we linger there awhile more and try to help out a little [entertain my grand-uncle and help him get stuff he needs] after all, the hospital environment is depressing. All you see is plain colours around you, nothing seems remotely familiar or comforting [made me wish I could re-paint the walls or something. Maybe stick glow-in-the-dark stickers on the ceiling.. heh] By the time they decide to leave, it's about 5pm, I've as good as missed my Thai series anyway so, oh well. Then my aunt from Singapore mentions she's hungry and the other aunt asks if we want to go visit her place. Ok, another little reroute, we go pick up my grand-aunty and go for erm...tea? Yeah, I ate but I got the feeling afterwards that I shouldn't have..lol. But I liked the iced tea from that place. They put condensed milk in it, something I haven't tasted in a while.. ^^ Oops! It starts to rain and we didn't bring any umbrellas with us. Now we wait and the adults start talking about taxpaying. I was listening but it just makes me think I do NOT want to think about it til I have to.. @_@
The rain finally stops and we drop off my aunt and grand-aunty before heading off to find our way home. So confidently we went! Alas, roads are more confusing than we think and so we spend the better part of our time figuring out which way to turn to get home. This time, I've missed my 6 o' clock TVB series and part of my 7 o' clock one as well. Oh look, the tank is low..let's stop by a petrol station. Don't worry, we're relatively near home now. And so I arrive home close to 7pm. Boy, am I tired...
Oh yeah, on the brighter side, I got an mp3 player! ^_^v
Monday, May 02, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
9:03 AM


|